Categories

Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: HealthYwiser nail care system


I hardly gets time to go to nail salon for manicure or pedicure. The HealthYwiser nail care system is perfect for people like me, who cant go to go salon or doesn't want to go to nail salon. 

This is the picture of the product out of the delivery package:


It came with a Tool with white cap, 1 nail Clipper, 1 pair of toe nail separator, 1 battery and 3 tool heads (1 To file, 2 to Buff and 3 to shine)



The tool is lightweight and easy to hold. It has a white cap to cover the tool head when not in use. There is a on/off slide button at the top rim of too head. 


From left to right respectively, Tool head for File, Buff and shine.


The toe nail separator were made of gel like material which was very soft. 



Before using the tool, we have to insert the battery that came with the tool kit. I opened the cap at the bottom of tool and inserted the battery. Close the blue cap.


Then I fixed the file head at the top of tool, and it was ready to use. I slide the ON button and it started working. Watch my video to see, how it works!



The tool head vibrates and you have to move it over your nail gently to file. It filed my nails well but I noticed that if you apply more pressure, the tool motor stops. So, you have to be careful, while doing it. Also, the motor makes noise, I wish it has a sound ON/OFF button too. Then I followed the same process with buff and shine heads.

I like the way, I was able to do my nails at the comfort of my home. It is good for in-home manicure. This is a simple device that anyone can use. My nails looks good! You can buy this product on Amazon  Here


Have you tried this product? If you have, let me know, what you thinks of it!

Disclaimer: I have received this product at a deep discount through Tomoson in exchange for my honest review. I have tested this product and shared my unbiased review. I have not been compensated in any other way. All opinions are honest and my own. 



;