Categories

Friday, August 5, 2016

Tampax Always Radiant with Flex Form pads


I received Tampax Always radiant with flexform in Influenster Goddess voxbox. It was a decent size box with 15 pads in total.

Firstly, the one thing that caught my attention, is the beautiful, pinkish purple, flowery pattern on the box. It gives it a very feminine feel. I liked it. This is how the covering of pad looks like, it is pretty, isn't it??


The individual pads are very light in weight, even when I was holding one in my hand, I was surprised to see, how thin it is. It seems like paper. 


It says that it absorbs 10x its weight and gives upto 8 hours of comfortable protection. I put it to test and this is how I feel about it.

When I wore it under my dress, it was very comfortable, doesn't feel like you are wearing a pad. I didn't experienced any leak and its holding capacity is good too. But during my heavy period flow, I did changed it twice, one in morning and one in night. During 3rd, 4th and 5th day, only one was enough. According to me, it worked well. It can be easily carried in handbag, doesn't take much space. 



Now, I feel more confident while wearing my white shorts during periods,with the confidence of Always radiant.

Have you tried them yet? what do you think about them, let me know in comments!

Thanks for reading..
Neelz


Disclaimer: I have received this product complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All opinions are my own. 

;