Categories

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Influenster Goddess Voxbox Review


Influenster has been very good to me lately. I have received a new voxbox this month and its name is Goddess VoxBox. Why it is called a Goddess Voxbox?? I guess, because it has all the products that can make you look and feel like Goddess.
When I opened my VoxBox, I was quite impressed with the choice of products. This is what I like about Influenster, they always give us a chance to try something new and innovative. 


Contents of the VoxBox


1. Ebates Information Card:
I was already familiar with Ebates, because I have been its member since two years. Trust me, If you like to shop online and havent signed up for Ebates, you are missing a lot. This is because Ebates is a site that offers cashback on online purchases from number of online retailers. Moreover, it also offers online discounts/coupons.The sign up is free, and the site is very easy to use. Whenever you make an online purchase, open the ebates website, search the store name you are going to shop from, it will also show you the discounts/coupons available for that retailer, click on the store name and your purcahse activity will be recorded. If your purchase is a success, the cashback will show up on your Ebates account. You can request a cheque/paypal  for your cashback payment. I love using them for my online purchases.


2. PANTENE EXPERT Intense Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner- 
In summer time, my hairs gets damaged due to swimming pool water as well as high heat. When I used Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo along with conditioner, I really felt the difference in my hairs. My hairs felt soft and not dry. It smells amazing, lathers very well and makes my hairs feel good.



3. DICKINSON's Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner-
This was a completely new brand for me. Never heard of it before, so, I want sure about it. I used it for my morning as well as night time beauty routine. This smells really different but nice. I applied it over my face with the help of cotton ball. It doesn't tingle. My face looked very clean and hydrated, after using it. I instantly fell in love with this toner. It cleans the face and refines the pores too. My face looks much better after using it. Moreover, Its alcohol free.It is made up of Witch Hazel, which is really good for skin.



4. Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish:
I am already a fan of Sinful colors professional brand nail polishes. They are fast drying, non chipping and pigmented. This is also not an exception. This color is from limited edition Sinful Colors & Kylie Jenner Collection: Trend Matters. This is Glazy sunday color from Satin Demi Mattes shades. The color is really chic, rich and matte. The full collection is available at Target. 


I really liked this color as it suits the dark tone of my skin color.


5. Always Radiant with FlexForm:
There was One pack of 15 always radiant with flex form sanitary pads in the voxbox. The packaging was really cute. It says that its 100% leak free and absorbs 10X its weight. I haven't tried them yet. But they look really good, I am going to try them and share my full review on a seperate blog post. So, stay tuned.


6. Downy Fresh protect with In-wash Febreze Odor Defense: 
I had received 3 sample packs of it in the voxbox. 
This is the first time I have used Downy brand and I am impressed with it. I added it directly to the laundry while in wash cycle. It is truly a deodorant for clothes. My hubby's sweaty clothes smelled so great after using it. The April Fresh scent is amazing. I am going to buy the full size of it. 


7. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover pads:
I have already tried these in my previous Influenster voxbox. I love to keep them in my handbag while travelling. One Cutex pad is enough to clean 10 nails of hand/foot. Trust me, this product is a bomb, If you dont believe it then, scroll back few posts of my blog, and you can read my full review on them or watch them in action on my video  . These are TSA compliant and my go to plosih remover. 


Have you tried any of these products before, what do you think of them? Do let me know in comments.


Thanks for reading
Neelz

Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All opinions are honest and my own. 

;